Saturday, August 1, 2020

I love me part 2

...............Are we there yet mama? 
Turn to your right mama, and here we are, she screams with joy. 
Okay baby, just calm down and let me make the order. I said.
Hello, 1 small vanilla ice cream, please.
Is that all madam, the cashier asked? yes, that's all for today, thanks.
Mama you were supposed to buy mine, why don't we buy three, J Joanne suggested. So that I can surprise my brothers with a gift of ice cream, and I know that will make them happy too.
Well, you sure know your brothers will ask for theirs when they see yours, you have a good idea, let's give them a surprise.
Thanks, J for being so nice, caring, and always wanting to share. I said, giving her a high five.
So, the journey home began, with J Joanne slushing away at the vanilla ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment