Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Encouraging reading in kids

I found it very interesting when parents or adults says that children or even teens should be left alone to do what they need to do at their own time. Yes, its very good to let them be independent and take their time achieving milestones but its also a reality that no kid want to do anything except to play.  

Well, maybe not everyone but I can speak for myself growing up, I love to play and it takes the help and intervention of my mom who stood her ground at all times insisting that I read before I realizes that I need to be more diligent about my studies and it finally paid off. 

As a mother myself, i find it sometimes challenging and its like a tug of war sometimes getting my little ones to sit down and read or let me read to them. as much as am trying to help, i wouldn't mind learning myself and getting one or two tips on how to start having a better experience reading with my kids

I will be uploading books that will be of great help to you and your kids and also short children stories from me and other writers.  Its not too late for you or your young ones to start reading, lets do it together. 
The question i will like to ask is,  

what do you do to help and encourage your young ones to read?

Lets try and answer the question and use our answer as a medium to help and encourage others with little kids
please remember to leave your coments.
see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment